Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Sony PS3 supported capturing software?

Sponsored Links
    Hi all,

In this thread, we will discuss about the tools and softwares supported by Sony PS3.

Anyone knows video capturing software for PS3 ? Because Xbox 360 has its own inbuilt function that PS3 doesn't have it.
    Best Answer - Posted by idone:

@Vickycool,
    there is nothing "official" that i have heard of.

But there is a device called HDFURY and it will strip the hdcp (high definition content protection" from the hdmi or dvi signal and then you can record it on your pc if you have a video card with compatible input for these signals.

as is i can record with s-video but the card in my pc isnt the best and the video somewhat lags so game play is rough at best when trying to do this.

But just so you know there are options out there for recording your game play. But if you dont already own the hardware required plan on spending some $$ to be able to do it. :'(

good luck

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Theres a rumour that Sony will be adding a feature to take a screenshot of games in the next firmware update.
    Maybe they will allow us to take a screenshot of the XMB or video/dvd/bluray, but I think it's more likely to happen to the games.

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    @Vickycool,
    there is nothing "official" that i have heard of.

But there is a device called HDFURY and it will strip the hdcp (high definition content protection" from the hdmi or dvi signal and then you can record it on your pc if you have a video card with compatible input for these signals.

as is i can record with s-video but the card in my pc isnt the best and the video somewhat lags so game play is rough at best when trying to do this.

But just so you know there are options out there for recording your game play. But if you dont already own the hardware required plan on spending some $$ to be able to do it. :'(

good luck

Heey Idone..

Do you know if this method also works for a ps3 Test-version?

Banned User
    @GGG20

On your test there is an option to turn of hdcp, so hdfury is not needed.

But yea, if you can record video sources on your pc and have the proper connection to match up to your pc's video input your good to go..

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News