Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Some Problems after PS3 Downgrade help?

Sponsored Links
    Hi i downgraded 4.0 slim ps3 to 3.55 and re-installed a 3.55 fw after that with service mode. So i can use fw's without no-check but the recovery menu stil say 4.0 and i can't use bdemu.bin or any lv2patcher / payload.

Even updating to 4.0 again do not work. And downgrading below 3.55 e.g. to 3.41 also is not working.

Do anyone have some experince with this problem ?

Ok solved it. Used the wrong lv2diag.self and the syscon doesn't get updated. Now everything is working fine. I guess i will also write a GUID for downgrading even there are a lot of others out.

But most don't explain why you have to use this or that file. And some even share the wrong files and thats the reason why i got this nasty problem.
    Last edited by cfwprophet; 04-12-2012 at 02:48 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Best Answer - Posted by racer0018:

Quote Originally Posted by cfwprophet View Post
    Ok solved it. Used the wrong lv2diag.self and the syscon doesn't get updated. Now everything is working fine. I guess i will also write a GUID for downgrading even there are a lot of others out.

But most don't explain why you have to use this or that file. And some even share the wrong files and thats the reason why i got this nasty problem.
    Great. Reading the first part I was going to tell what you found out. It is nice when people find it on their own. Great job.

Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by cfwprophet View Post

Great. Reading the first part I was going to tell what you found out. It is nice when people find it on their own. Great job.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News