Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Socom 4 + Sharp Shooter Move Issue help?

Sponsored Links
    Hi Guys,

I'm not sure if anyone has tried this or know if there is an issue using Move with Socom 4 (by CHARGED). It started to work initially at the menu screen but when it prompted to configure/calibrate it, it sort of hanged.. I can't get anything to work after... including the 6-axis controller.

I had to press the power button until it stops. Tried this several times, all the same results. Any ideas? Appreciate any information or suggestion. Thanks!!
    Best Answer - Posted by severusx:

Well I have a disc rip of SOCOM 4 but I don't have a move. My game works fine, so I suspect that you may have a bad rip. Have you tried it without Move at all.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Well I have a disc rip of SOCOM 4 but I don't have a move. My game works fine, so I suspect that you may have a bad rip. Have you tried it without Move at all.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Yup, the game works fine with the 6-axis controller; The only time all controllers won't work is when I try to use move and the game sort of hangs at the calibration screen. Oh, I also have Sports Champion which works fine with Move.

I also have the Move edition of Socom 4 with me; Will that work with the 3.41 eboot out there?

It might. I would update to Kmeaw 3.55 though. That will include updates to the Move software that might help you with your problem.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News