Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] So... Where is OtherOS?

Sponsored Links
    if I remember correct... the whole point in the PS3 being hacked as they claimed was because OtherOs was taken away... So... Why haven't we gotten otheros back yet in the XMB?

Sure... We have the option to get rid of GameOS and replace it with OtherOS, but come on... Where is otheros in the XMB?

I think I would rather convert this system into a computer than use it for emulators, but I would still like to talk to people on the PSN.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    great question... lol... where??

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    OK first of all wrong forum, second why not just wait otherOS is coming though if you're looking to safely use PSN and homebrew / CFW of any sort you're going to be sadly disappointed.

I actually moved this here, mainly as it was in the PS3 Hacks section and that is intended for PS3 Hacks news so since this was a question and not news I stuck it in the PS3 Help area.

Well. Last I heard was on the 11th that FailOverFlow was still working on it... Haven't heard a thing since.

Then they're still working on it and will be for some time i'd imagine.. have some patience.

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News