Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Skyrim: This saved data is owned by another user help?

Sponsored Links
    Hi all,

I have tried looking for answers to this problem, and they all seem to revolve around my PSN. However, I cant connect my PS3 to the internet, nor have I logged into PSN since I started playing Skyrim.

Anyway, this is what happened:

Last night, my game froze, and after 10 minutes I gave up on it and decided I had to switch it off. When I turned it back on, it went through the usual 'checking corrupt data' thing when you switch off your PS3 mid game, however I found all of my data had been lost when I tried to load my game, and I had several errors.

So I fixed these errors, and got my data back by going into safe mode and doing "Restore Default Settings", then "Restore File System" and finally "Rebuild Database".

Everything was fixed aside from the fact that when I enter the game, and load my data, I get the message saying "This saved data is owned by another user. Trophies cannot be unlocked and saving will not be allowed."

As I said, I have not connected to PSN since I started playing Skyrim, now will I be able to connect to it for another few months. So is there a solution that doesn't involve having to use PSN.

Thanks.
    Best Answer - Posted by Liongooder:

Download the file MSVBVM50.DLL then copy it & paste here C:\Windows\System32

In case this doesn't work press START & type run in the search box & then type this: regsvr32 Msvbvm50.dll & click ok to register this file extention.

another solution if you have a CFW, create a new user & a Skyrim save

then copy the files from your old save to the new one except param.sfo via multiman, irisman or gamesonic

remember all the files except PARAM.SFO, it only works if u have a CFW.
    savedata directory

dev_hdd0/home/savedata/BLUS30778-SAVE-PLAYER-3 or it maybe BLES01329-SAVE-PLAYER-3 depending on your region

don't worry about it you'll find it very easy.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Yes Download Aldostools PS3Tool Bruteforce savedata: [Register or Login to view links]

You can resign the save to work on any PS3. That should fix it.

HOW TO USE PS3 BRUTEFORCE SAVE DATA? For Resigning PS3 Save Data

Edit the global.conf and enter your console_id. (Ctrl+H)
    Click “Set PARAM.SFO as Template” and Select “Configure Profiles” and Pick a Profile from 1 – 5
    A Dialog Box will appear, Select “PARAM.SFO” from your save.
    Give a Name For your Profile.
    Click Rebuild Button or (Right-Click Rebuild with current profile (Partial/Full)

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Whenever I try to download that link, I get a message saying "The program can't start because MSVBVM50.DLL is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem."

I have reinstalled the program three times...

Download the file MSVBVM50.DLL then copy it & paste here C:\Windows\System32

In case this doesn't work press START & type run in the search box & then type this: regsvr32 Msvbvm50.dll & click ok to register this file extention.

another solution if you have a CFW, create a new user & a Skyrim save

then copy the files from your old save to the new one except param.sfo via multiman, irisman or gamesonic

remember all the files except PARAM.SFO, it only works if u have a CFW.
    savedata directory

dev_hdd0/home/savedata/BLUS30778-SAVE-PLAYER-3 or it maybe BLES01329-SAVE-PLAYER-3 depending on your region

don't worry about it you'll find it very easy.

You need to either download that MSVBVM50.DLL or just install VB5 runtime

[Register or Login to view links]

if installing MSVBVM50.DLL to your system32 doesn't work, try putting the file directly into bruteforce's root folder.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News