Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Cool [Answered] Sign up for PSN in PS3 Jailbreak 4.46 to play online?

Sponsored Links
    I'm a Noob

Could i possibly sign up for PSN in my PS3 Jailbreak 4.46 and play online??

Thanks for those who would help.
    Best Answer - Posted by misiozol:

Yes you could but you need spoofer that will spoof your console it shows to servers that your console is on current FW that would be 4.60 when in fact it's on 4.46.

On the other hand you risk getting banned form PSN , all money will be gone on your account when you are online with CFW console will be sort of "blacklisted" as well , and there is no fool proof solution as NO ONE knows how $ony and on what conditions is suspending/banning accounts.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Yes you could but you need spoofer that will spoof your console it shows to servers that your console is on current FW that would be 4.60 when in fact it's on 4.46.

On the other hand you risk getting banned form PSN , all money will be gone on your account when you are online with CFW console will be sort of "blacklisted" as well , and there is no fool proof solution as NO ONE knows how $ony and on what conditions is suspending/banning accounts.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News