Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Thread: Shrink Ps3 Game

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Shrink Ps3 Game

Sponsored Links
    Hey I know we are just getting started by hacking the ps3 and stuff like that but i was wondering if anyone knew of a way to shrink down the game size. for example delete the update.pbp or languages that we don't want or anything like that if anyone knows of a way please help me out. Thanks Guys. Oh I am trying to shrink Heavy Rain if you guys wanted to know..
    Best Answer - Posted by IndyColtsFan84:

Trial & error my friend! Backup your game to PC, then dummy the files you view as unnecessary. What i mean by dummy is make a txt file with a bunch of zeros in it then rename to exact filename your replacing, copy it over and see if your game still works. If game doesn't work properly just replace original files from your backup you made. If you don't want to manually create your dummy files just google "dummy file creator".

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Trial & error my friend! Backup your game to PC, then dummy the files you view as unnecessary. What i mean by dummy is make a txt file with a bunch of zeros in it then rename to exact filename your replacing, copy it over and see if your game still works. If game doesn't work properly just replace original files from your backup you made. If you don't want to manually create your dummy files just google "dummy file creator".
    Last edited by IndyColtsFan84; 09-20-2010 at 01:50 AM

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News