Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Service mode using Ipod Touch 3.55 help?

Sponsored Links
    Is there a way to access 3.55's service mode using the Ipod Touch (1g), or can we only access 3.50's at the moment? Because I've been looking and there isn't much on the subject.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    What do you mean using the itouch? are you asking if you can make the itouch into a jailbreak dongle or using it as a Usb flashdrive. Currently we have an app for the psp to make it a ps3 jig.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I was not able to get PSPjig to work - It said successful at least 7 times, but all of them did not put the ps3 into service mode.

I am asking about making it into a jailbreak dongle, but not to jailbreak as such. I need it to put the ps3 into service mode on 3.55, and i don't know if it's compatible with 3.55 yet.
    Last edited by ThetaSigma; 02-20-2011 at 08:12 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Why are you needing to go into service mode on 3.55? Are you trying to downgrade? There really isn't any reason to do that. If you are on 3.55 I would just upgrade to a 3.55 CFW or MFW. If you are on 3.50 upgrade to 3.55 OFW and then install a 3.55 CFW. I would recommend Kmeaw.

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News