Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] SELF Decrypt / Encrypt help?

Sponsored Links
    I know there is a payload to decrypt, and theres also an App to decrypt .self files that ive tried, however ps3 just freezes.

My question is someone told me to come here because there is a decrypt / encrypt tool, have i been mislead?

you can decrypt with that payload, but no way to encrypt right?
    Best Answer - Posted by CJPC:

There is no decrypt / encrypt tool alas- The closest are developer tools which let you fake-sign a ELF, but nothing to do with encryption.

The payload is a bit more complex, requiring a PC to send over the full payload, then the data to decrypt, which is then put out as broadcast packets onto your network - for you to capture.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    There is no decrypt / encrypt tool alas- The closest are developer tools which let you fake-sign a ELF, but nothing to do with encryption.

The payload is a bit more complex, requiring a PC to send over the full payload, then the data to decrypt, which is then put out as broadcast packets onto your network - for you to capture.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News