[Answered] select + x error help?

ps3breakv1.2 on v1.7 and Multiman 1.15.5

Everything was working great after my son turn it off I turned on to play I get an error, When I hit select + x it asks do I want to load the BD morror I say yes then I get (error occurred while moving game to new location) push ok it goes back to BM.

Everything else works great just the games that needs select + x to start, I've reloaded multiman three times and still get error.

Any help would be much appreciated.

einob

You will need to manually move the files from the game you were playing back to their correct folder location (i.e. BLUSXXXXXX) and then try to launch the game again.

he was only playing one game but all the games that require you to use the select + x black screen fix is having the same error and as far as I can tell all the game files are in the right place??

I see. Perhaps you should reinstall the most recent version of MultiMan over your current version, it may be corrupted.

Thanks for your reply. I've deleted multiman two times with 1.15.2 and tried 1.16.0 now back to 1.15.5 still with the same problem. I think it must be a file that got messed with and not getting deleted I'll keep trying if I solve it I will post.

There was this problem I had once. multiMAN moved my PS3_GAME folder to the root of my USB and forgot to move it back, so I manually moved it back into my game, and voila things started working.

I think you both were trying to say the same thing and it was a ps3 game file out of place and when you said look for a ps3 game file on root BINGO!!

Thank you both for the help

einob