Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Run Games through External HDD Problem

Sponsored Links
    Hi,

For about 3 hours I am trying to run this game through external drive. All these days I am using only copy from BD to internal drive. It is the first time i downloaded GT5 and NFS, put only NFS in FAT32 drive in GAMEZ folder, and the Open Manager 2.1-I doesn't show the NFS Game....

GT5 has a file that is 12 GB and cannot put in FAT32 HDD... But the NFS was normal...

Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong? Also with an FTP Manager I saw that my Open Manager saves the games at OMAN46566 folder.

Any ideas?

Thanks
    Best Answer - Posted by Maximus87:

All the USB Ports are OK because i use USB Sticks and Jailbreak. Everything work correct. Searching the internet somewhere I read that cannot read USB 3.0 without external power supply. My hard disk has only one cable to connect to USB. No power supply... Now I am trying to format again to Fat 32 with another program.

Edit: Found a solution... PS3 does not work with USB 3.0 devices...

The reply from Sony: "Yes, it does not work with USB3.0 devices. It's been stated in the article and in the User Manual of the PS3."

Hope that this helps the others!!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    make a folder named OMAN465666 on the external HDD and copy the game there... Also the Game shud be in its code that is for example BLES-000000... rep me if i helped...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thanks for replying but still nothing... Open Manager refuses to read the HDD...

The LED of the external should light like on my Macbook?

yes it should... Also is your external FAT32?

Yes it is... I reformat it again.

ya i was going to suggest that... reformat it and try... it should work...!!

EXTRACT THE GAMES!!

Downloaded games need to be extracted from their rars so your just left with the plain folders and files.

barry 1st his console shud detect the HDD.

yep, maybe in a soon future will be possible play without unzip, until there u must do dat

Yes the games are extracted. It is a folder BLUS-30566 and inside PS3_GAME folder, PS3_UPDATE folder and PS3_DISC.SFB file...

The BLUS-30566 in inside OMAN46756 folder, and the OMAN46756 is on the root... Also I would like to mention that my console is EUROPE.

What I am doing wrong?

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News