Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] RSOD of PS3 chechl01 help?

Sponsored Links
    I have a chechLo1 with the dreaded rsod. I installed the norsod.pup to bypass it which it did. I would like to actually fix this with the lvl2 diag rsod fix that is out. I am going to update to ofw 3.55, because it will work for a day or two, then it returns.

Anyway, I want to update to 3.55 ofw then enter fsm with the e3. I just want to make sure I got this right. I should put the downgrade.bin on the reader, then power eject. Then I should put the rsod fix lvl2 diag on a flash drive and turn on the ps3? If it works it should boot up to XMb, and if not it will beep 3 times and turn off? Thanks for any info.

And will this rsod lvl2 diag exit fsm or do I need another lvl2 diag to exit?
    Last edited by Bigbones87; 07-28-2012 at 08:29 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Best Answer - Posted by racer0018:

Rogero 4.30 I think has the bypass for the rsod.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Also in need of some help ... anyone ??

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    have you tried to Toggle QA flags it's maybe an issue with the syscon not having the right settings, QA will reset back to default all the syscon settings. As long as your system starts up and you do any updates from the recovery mode to update firmware (hold power till resets, then hold again for 2 beeps and release) it's always the safest method.

Rogero 4.30 I think has the bypass for the rsod.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News