Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Revert from GlitchJoey's PS3 MFW help?

Sponsored Links
    Hey guys, I might sound like a idiot, but I used glitchyjoeys mfw. And I am going to revert my ps3 today, but I got a question. Since the 4.21 ofw is out and I revert my ps3 to normal ofw again will the ps3 update automatically to 4.21?

Because I've heard about the 4.11 dex test firmware and in the future that may lead to a 4.11/4.20 cfw, someone may find a security exploit in the ps3 system and crack the keys.

Thanks for helping me out!
    Best Answer - Posted by elser1:

if you want to be on 4.20 ofw and not 4.21 ofw i'd suggest download the 4.20 ofw from here and install via usb.4.21 is still optional at this point, where i live anyways,though id say if you update via internet it will go to 4.21.. i am on 4.20 ofw and use psn everyday.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    if you want to be on 4.20 ofw and not 4.21 ofw i'd suggest download the 4.20 ofw from here and install via usb.4.21 is still optional at this point, where i live anyways,though id say if you update via internet it will go to 4.21.. i am on 4.20 ofw and use psn everyday.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News