Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Restore ps3 system help?

Sponsored Links
    I've got a ps3 slim 320gig... I'm having some problems with it so was thinkin of restoring it via the recovery mode... I'l select the restore ps3 system option.

I wanna ask which method, full format or quick format, should i select... Also wanna ask that it reinstalls the same firmware so everything will be done from scratch, no? Also will i need to have the same firmware on usb stick...? or it'll install it on its own??
    Last edited by SinnerShanky; 03-26-2011 at 03:00 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Best Answer - Posted by Natepig:

Just formatting it should be fine unless you have some issue with corrupted firmware. Select quick format and see if that solves your troubles.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Just formatting it should be fine unless you have some issue with corrupted firmware. Select quick format and see if that solves your troubles.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    natepig: would it be better to update to kmeaw 3.55 rather that using 3.41 for jailbreaking??

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News