Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Resigning Headset App for 4.46 help?

Sponsored Links
    Hey guys,

I've been trying to run the Headset Companion App on my Fat Ps3 running Rogero 4.46 Cobra CFW. (I prefer staying on this FW because my ps3 runs cooler for some reason and i have access to XMB+)

Every time i try to run the app i get a blackscreen and have to hard reset my ps3. I have installed to base app and the update for it as well.

Now i know the app is signed for 4.50 and i tried resigning it for 4.21+ but got the same results. Anyone got any clues on how to fix it?

In the link below are all the files i have, The Headset Base App, The Update for the App, and The folder that is installed in Dev_HDD0/GAME.

Hopefully one of you guys can help resigning it for me.

Thanks: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror)
    Best Answer - Posted by misiozol:

It needs fw 4.50 and up , as its part of fw update , resigning will not help.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    It needs fw 4.50 and up , as its part of fw update , resigning will not help.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News