Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Resident Evil 6 problem help?

Sponsored Links
    Hi guys, I expect to be laughed at here but hey ho. Have the new version of multiman installed with Rebug rex 4.2.1. Installed Resident Evil 6 on my internal drive and it launched fine. However, on the first level the main characters bodies are missing!

It's the oddest thing - I can see their heads which are a glowing yellow colour, I can see the weapons but the bodies are completely invisible. New content was downloaded from the network and it occurred to me it was a sabotage update! I just don't get it- I have reinstalled and deleted game data but get the same issue - bodies invisible.

Its a bit freaky if truth be told. Any idea?
    Best Answer - Posted by BluRay:

You got the error before getting the downloaded content or only after? You could try deleting the game and backing it up again.

Sponsored Links
    On topic: by the words "New content was downloaded from the network", you mean that you've downloaded it officially from PSN/SEN or some shady resource?

Also, you're playing disc-based version of the game or PSN-one?

You got the error before getting the downloaded content or only after? You could try deleting the game and backing it up again.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News