Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Resident Evil 5 Gold Edtion - Game Data Install?

Sponsored Links
    The game data refuses to install, and it's been at 0% for at least 15 minutes. I'm trying to play this from the disc in retail mode.

Thanks in advance to whoever helps.
    Best Answer - Posted by severusx:

Well I wanted to know if you were on a CFW. So you are booting your console into normal mode, with no JB enabled, and are still having issues getting it to install? Check the Game Data Utility for an entry for the game, if there is one delete it. Also, delete game data for the regular game as well. This will not affect your saves.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Have you ever tried to play this game before? Please provide details about your PS3:

Firmware version:

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Isn't firmware irrelevant, considering it didn't prompt me to update?

I've played the regular version.

Well I wanted to know if you were on a CFW. So you are booting your console into normal mode, with no JB enabled, and are still having issues getting it to install? Check the Game Data Utility for an entry for the game, if there is one delete it. Also, delete game data for the regular game as well. This will not affect your saves.

Yes. I deleted everything related to the game in Multiman's file manager before my last attempt. The game data from the normal version has been gone for a while now.

I went ahead and returned it, I'll just buy the regular version sometime later.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News