Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Reprogram PS jailbreak downgrade mode to original?

Sponsored Links
    I have a problem with PS JAILBREAK. It stuck in downgrade mode. Before i had reprogrammed as PS Downgrade with PSUpgrade v. 1.3 and now i don't know the way to come back to play games.

Please any help?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    you need to put the 2nd self file on a blank usb in order to get out of service mode.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I do it that and all it is ok, but when i put the PS Jailbreak in my ps3 to play games run again in service mode.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    that's because you need to take the downgrade firmware off the device and put the jailbreak one on

Your device is still set as a downgrade dongle, you need to reconnect to you pc and go through same method as you did before but to set it back to a jailbreak device.

What file to put in my device this time? With PSUpgrader v.1.3 on my pc, the first time i put in my devise 2 files .fla, one prog_my serial.fla and one downgrader_my serial.fla. This time what file to put in my devise?

I try to download updates many times with PSUpgrader v.1.3 on my pc and the files is always the same one prog_my serial.fla and one downgrader_my serial.fla. But i have another problem now, when i try to put any of 2 files in PS Jailbreak a message from PSUpgrader v.1.3 telling me : device found and opened serial:my serial flasing: FLASH FAILED:0 serial:my serial

what is wrong? what hapen?

I am in the exact same boat. I downgraded just fine. But now when I open up PS Upgrader and try to load the prog_xxx.fla file, I get "device found and openedserial:... FLASH FAILED:"

I am in the exact same boat. I downgraded just fine. But now when I open up PS Upgrader and try to load the prog_xxx.fla file, I get "device found and openedserial:... FLASH FAILED:"

What should I do?

Lightbulb

try using another usb port on your pc or use a usb hub, pop to poundland for a fresh one. Or if you know how, reset, and reinstall your usb drivers on your pc.

i got the jailbreak and never been able to reprogram it at all flip the program that i was given with this reads and stuff but will never program, any help will be great.

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News