Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Question [Answered] Repairing my PS3 fat help?

Sponsored Links
    hello everyone, my friend has a ps3 fat 40gb and it's hdmi chip burned so can some one plz help me repair it or tell any way to play through component or composite i mean bypass the hdmi chip.

here is the chip that have been burned from my ps3

plz help and super thnx in advance
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

Silicon_Image_Vastlane_SCEI_SIL9132CBU.jpg  
    Best Answer - Posted by hilongo:

Sadly, I cannot help you to fix your PS3... but you can try to turn it off, then press the power button and let it pressed until you hear a beep. That resets the video/audio output to composite (Yellow / Red+White) and the resolution to the minimum (you have to use a composite cable to be able to see anything on your TV)

From there... if you have a component (Green+Blue+Red / Red+White) cable you can set your PS3 to use that and set the resolution to 1080p again.

Have Luck!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Sadly, I cannot help you to fix your PS3... but you can try to turn it off, then press the power button and let it pressed until you hear a beep. That resets the video/audio output to composite (Yellow / Red+White) and the resolution to the minimum (you have to use a composite cable to be able to see anything on your TV)

From there... if you have a component (Green+Blue+Red / Red+White) cable you can set your PS3 to use that and set the resolution to 1080p again.

Have Luck!

Sponsored Links

Confused Please help me?

Sponsored Links
    I am stuck in the decision nor dump in DIA-002_CECHJK-03, and immediately dump that is in my PS3 has been erased, so I do not have a complete nor_dump, I had him take a dump, but there was a mistake on the 3x METLDR and EID are not so complete, please give me an explanation, or any suggestions how to fix METLDR and EID? his assistance I really appreciate.

Some METLDR are missing:

[Register or Login to view code]

Taufik ... man, sorry, but I have no idea how to solve your problem ...

Maybe racer0018 can give you a hand on that... check this thread: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-ma...ce-122746.html

Good luck!

Does the PS3 boot ? If not and you have no dump it is very likely that the PS3 is a brick. Save your self the time and get a new PS3, sad I know but the best way sorry

Yeah right boot PS3 CECHK03_02-27437420-1301606. I did capture with progskeet not so perfect, and then I delete the original nor the PS3, but I do not have the original nor stored. intentions to downgrade from ofw431 actually occurred nor brick because of her missing original dump, oh Lord ma'af me out why I am so screwed.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News