Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Remove restrictions in The Last Of Us help?

Sponsored Links
    Hey there everyone!

I am all new to this forum, so sorry if this is a stupid question or answer is already out there. The thing is I have been playing The Last Of Us, for some time now.

I live in Europe and therefore I am playing the "PAL" version of the game. I noticed after watching a walkthrough on Youtube, that the animations and the level of blood and gore were a lot more on a NTSC version of the game, than on mine.

So i did some research on it, and I noticed that I was right, apparently that had been quite a fuzz about it.

So I was wondering, if there was a patch or something I could replace in order to remove the restrictions from the game?

I have a OFW ps3 on 4.46, and then I have a CFW one with Rogero's 4.46 v1. I really hope that someone can answer me/help me with this, cause I feel kinda I'm not experiencing the "real" game at the moment.

- Mads.
    Best Answer - Posted by PS3GAMER20111:

The PAL version of the last of us was censored. you need a NTSC disc or BCUS98174 backup in order to play it in full gore graphics. replacing textures is not going to work.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    In single player its all uncut unlike multiplayer the game is censored in Europe there is nothing you can do about it, Naught Dog

are not planning on releasing a patch for that, so the best thing to do is to download the US version so you can get the gore.

This is the US release: The Last of Us BCUS98174 CLANDESTiNE.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Try stripping down the NTSC version of the game and replacing the texture files probably would fix it. But you would need to play it on the CFW PS3.

Download/Buy the NTSC version? I dont think much people would have dug into the files as it would have been easier just to download it.

The PAL version of the last of us was censored. you need a NTSC disc or BCUS98174 backup in order to play it in full gore graphics. replacing textures is not going to work.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News