Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Remove PS3 Jailbreak help?

Sponsored Links
    Well... it all came down to this : I regret hacking my PS3. I miss playing on PSN (despite the new spoof... it is still not safe to play online) I just wanna get back to how i was before.

So, isnt there a way to delete everything and get back to 3.50 CLEAN ?
    Like formatting the ps3 or anything !

P.S : - i searched the forum for threads like this, but couldn't find it. If i missed a similar thread, please do indicate it for me.

- i'm using a non slim PS3, with 3.41
    - i'm hacking the ps3 using Rockbox

Thx for the help
    Best Answer - Posted by thexnightmare:

Just format the hard drive or prefer do system reset, then update the firmware to 3.5 and that's it.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    There have been several threads on this, here is one I found though that may help:

http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-he...s3-114344.html

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Offtopic... but since the Jailbreak i notice preformance drop on several games.

Fallout 3 -> Stutters and hangs more then normal
    Tekken 6 -> Buggy as hell
    Far Cry 2 -> Somethimes Black screen

Note that these are original.

oh i missed that thread ! thx ! But it still doesn't give a final and sure solution for this problem.. neither the system format thing... i'm sure there are others like me.. Anything more you can add ?

You system may and probably does have info in your motherboard showing you jailbroke it, almost positive. So the fear of being banned can be reality. Don't regret the JB, because of psn.

Bottom line my brother had the same regret and went back and is now banned, will this happen to you?? i don't know that, I'm JUST TYPING MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE.

Just format the hard drive or prefer do system reset, then update the firmware to 3.5 and that's it.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News