Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] remove any trace of jb from ps3?

Sponsored Links
    hi!

there is a way to remove anything that can tell sony that i used the jb device? if so please tell me.

i'm thinking on removing everything is update my firmware to 3.50 so i would like to know what can i do ..

thanks

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    You will not banned from PSN or anything else if you had used JailBreak on 3.41.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    still i want to be sure no trace of jb in my ps3 will be left before i update to 3.50.

any suggestions?

probably the ps3 logs everything that happens on your ps3 for example what games/apps has been launched etc, not sure why but read somewhere, and we cant be absolutely sure of where and how, as we dont have full acess yet i.e hdd1.

But i read somewhere about some log files, tried the search function? i recall some game manager erases some files on ps3 shutdown but not really sure.

and again it isnt 100% to be only theese files as we dont have full acess and know exactly what the ps3 reports,

The best way to do this is to perform a "system restore". See here for more information:

[Register or Login to view links]

tech-recipes.com/rx/2265/ps3_how_to_factory_hard_reset/

Quote Originally Posted by oVERSoLDiER View Post
    You will not banned from PSN or anything else if you had used JailBreak on 3.41.
    Said WHO? ... If Sony wants they can ban ANYONE independent of on what FW they were messing with JB.

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News