Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Remarry PS3 Blu-ray drive confused help?

Sponsored Links
    I have swapped a blu-ray from another ps3. I install Rogero 4.40 v1.02. Installed multiman 4.30 and all I get is black screen. Dang blu-ray still married to other ps3. So look to remarry the drive. The stuff I am find is old by 1 or 2 years. Downgrade this and downgrade that is there something newer I can use?
    Best Answer - Posted by racer0018:

A lot of games will not work without a drive. When you put your files for remarry are you doing the power eject when turning it on.

Thanks.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    same problem with remarry blu ray after passage the DEX for CEX PS3 CFW. Need an easy tutorial please.

Thanks in advance...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    So with what I am reading and downloading I get Rogero downgrade pup and I go back to Rogero CEX-3.55 v3.7 cfw. Download the toggle qa package and factoryservicemode v0.2 tool because I don't have a dongle go into FSM. Once in FSM put the remarry package on the usb stick with 3.30 pup and remarry blu ray drive??

i managed to solve this issue by swapping the logic boards of the bluray drive that i want to use. by saying the logic boards, it is the board under the bluray drive. if it works and you cant get out of rogero 3.55 downgrader, use rogero 3.55 first and update via recovery.

afterwards, system settings should display that you are on 4.25 - go on ahead and update back to rogero 4.40 normally.

I got it into fsm and I think i did the test right but unsure what to do next. I got the big NG and i dont know how to fix it. any way some one can step by step with intructions to where it makes sense. Also I had all 4 files on one usb when ran. was that correct? Please HELP!!!!

If you have 2 drives, and one of them is the original from the target ps3, then swap the logic boards as x113252 did. Its fairly straight forward if you follow a tutorial and proceed with caution.

here's how i did it:

2 PS3s both CHECH012
    one is working, busted bluray drive
    one has YLOD, working bluray drive
    • from Rogero 4.40 v1.03, downgraded to Rogero 3.55 Downgrade FW
    • swapped the logic boards from the working bluray drive against the defective bluray drive
    • tested movies and games, all running ok
    • installed FSM pkg
    • can boot to FSM, but unable to go back to Rogero 3.55
    • tried updating to Rogero 3.55 CFW - failed, PS3 was asking for 9.99 update
    • entered recovery mode manually
    • PS3 is still asking for 9.99
    • pressed start+select, update proceeded
    • system info shows 4.25
    • updated to Rogero 4.40 v1.03 - successful

before i swapped the logic boards, i was not able to enter FSM.. i always get black screen. you have to open the PS3 to access the bluray drive and swap it.

Well not getting to far still black screen. I downgraded to 3.55 install toggle qa and factory service mode v0.2. Put the remarry files with the 3.30 ofw on a usb stick. Installed the pkg's and nothing black screen can't do nothing else. I can't swap logic boards because this ps3 had none and took blu ray drive from another ps3 that was getting ylod every 5 minutes.

Can I skip having a blu-ray drive and update to rogero 4.40? I just want to do everything off the hhd anyway

A lot of games will not work without a drive. When you put your files for remarry are you doing the power eject when turning it on.

Thanks.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News