Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Registration of PS3 trophy information help?

Sponsored Links
    I downloaded Black Ops 2 from this forum and installed it on my PS3. It worked so after playing I switch off my ps3 (like I always do).

When I tried to switch it on again, the XMB won't load at all or it just hanged there for no apparent reason. So I read up and found that BO2 is the cause of this shiz -_-" So I went to delete its data and game files after I did these:

Restore Default Settings:

Reset all system settings back to default.

Restore File System:

Checks for corrupt/missing system files.

Rebuild Database:

Rebuilds the OS for the PLAYSTATION 3.

However, now I am signed out of PSN (the menu in the xmb shows sign in) and when I try to play an installed PSN game which I also downloaded previously from this forum, it shows an error "Registration of the trophy information could not be completed. The game will now exit."

Anyone had this problem before and managed to fix it? I've tried deleting the game's trophy and rebuilding the database but to no avail.

I'm on OFW 3.41 with dongle btw.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I had that problem thanks to GT5, only a new created user worked.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Guess I fixed it by deleting trophy's folder in 00000x lol. Then resigning all my saves to my new user without the psn account linked -_-

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News