Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Registration PS3 trophy information (8002291B) help?

Sponsored Links
    I've downloaded Assassin's Creed Revelations yesterday. I have slim ps3 3.55 kmeaw cfw, and i use multiman (latest version). But when i tried to open game it says need to upgrade 3.72 fw. Then i tried to open game with select + x at multiman, and game opened. It installed game data, but at the end of installing i got an error "Registration of the trophy information could not be completed. The game will quit. (8002291B)"

What the heck is that I searched but couldn't find result for this error. What should i do ?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Did you use the patched eboot for the game?

Sponsored Links

Fix for your problem

Sponsored Links
    Go in the game menu on your XMB and delete all data from the 2 menu's (trophy and game data) That fixed it for me.

I am on 3.55DEX

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I don't think you can delete trophies with Kmeaw, which is the cfw the op is using. You can with Rebug however. It is really easy to delete trophies with it.

yes i did, what is that Rebug? Different version of 3.55 jailbreak, or just a program ?

I deleted game data but couldn't find trophy for AC.
    Last edited by whaki; 08-22-2012 at 08:31 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Rebug is a CFW for the PS3 which has debug options enabled. If you install it, you can easily delete the trophy pack by clicking triangle->Delete. I'd suggest to do so.

But if you don't want to install another CFW you can also manually search for the trophies in dev_hdd0/home/USER_ID/trophy and remove them. Then you must boot the console in recovery menu and select restore database.

How can i boot the console and restore database?

Here you go Step 1: Turn off your Playstation 3.

Step 2: Hold the Power button down. The system will turn on and turn off once again.

Step 3: Once the system has been shutdown, Re-press and hold you finger until you hear 2 consecutive beeps.

Step 4: When you hear the 2 beeps take finger off power button. You will be promted to plug in your controller via usb and then press the PS button. The Recovery Menu will pop up.

Thanks for helping but i wonder will it effect anything? Like my cfw, or games, save datas etc.?

No it does no affect anything.

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News