Thread: Region Code ?

Question [UnAnswered] Region Code ?

I have a pal ps3 and i just got my order of that 70's show dvd's (US Version)

Is there any way i can play those dvd's on my ps3 ???

i have same problem as doggydawg does

I had a HK ps3 this was the only way i cracked it to play my blurays. Ok use SAK to dump the ISO to a usb fat 32 drive they will be in 4gb section files. Then use a merger to put the files back into an iso

Ok now use anydvd to rip the protection off the iso. Then extract the m2ts files out of the iso.. now use ps3 video 9 to rencode to avc 1080p. that's it btw you can make a fake bluray disc out of a dvd using tsremux. if your file can fit onto a dvd 4.4gb..

hope this helps!

Mat

The only thing I know of that should work is processing it with some DVD tool like DVDDecrypter to remove the region coding. You will have to burn resulting images. This also may be illegal in your country

Quote Originally Posted by RexVF5 View Post
    The only thing I know of that should work is processing it with some DVD tool like DVDDecrypter to remove the region coding. You will have to burn resulting images. This also may be illegal in your country
    DVD shrink is a nice one click program. you will have to do a bit of a google for it.