Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Red Dead Redemption help?

Sponsored Links
    Anyone got a rip of this working?

Contains no PARSC files and contains a file over 4gb so internal only.

Anyone got a way of shrinking a .rpf file down?
    Best Answer - Posted by Colnechris:

got it sorted now, the first one I downloaded didn't work, was completely wrong in how it was structured. The new one has all the files and folders and once FTP'd to my PS3 it booted up no problem.

cheers Modmate for your help btw.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Sry, but you have to play of internal hdd, you can split files up 4gb but they get merged while install onto internal to work proper.

Greets

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I'm aware of this, doesnt play off internal either. Downloading a different version of the game so will see.

Well, for me it works just internal and without disc. You got the gamedata deleted before install the game?? Also, which payload and BM combi youre using would be interesting.

BTW: USA and PAL release works fine here. I`ve transfered with FTP to my ps3 hdd.

Greets Modmate

got it sorted now, the first one I downloaded didn't work, was completely wrong in how it was structured. The new one has all the files and folders and once FTP'd to my PS3 it booted up no problem.

cheers Modmate for your help btw.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News