Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Recover DLC from PS3 backup?

Sponsored Links
    I got this idea getting frustrated not being able to get my savegames to work in DAO because I had DLC and to play DAO, you need to delete the game folder and reinstall everything. When you try to play the game from an existing save, you get an error telling you the DLC is corrupted or you can't play the game because you need to download the DLC first.

We can't do the latter (yet), so I can't continue and must start a game from scratch ... BUT ... I backed up my PS3 a couple of days before I hacked it.

My question is, can one get into the PS3 backup and somehow retrieve the DLC and chuck it back into the gamefolder?
    Best Answer - Posted by modmate:

Hi,

that would not work "yet" cause of the missing "permissions" after rewrite. I`ve tried myself , dont know what exactly the error was, some like "dlc is corrupt"... At least i have to "reactivate" or even more bad to "redownload" the game wich both means psn access wich is NOT possible if you would like to keep JB opportunity.

WeŽll see what time would bring, maybe someday we could jb with firmware 3.5 and higher.

Greets Modmate

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hi,

that would not work "yet" cause of the missing "permissions" after rewrite. I`ve tried myself , dont know what exactly the error was, some like "dlc is corrupt"... At least i have to "reactivate" or even more bad to "redownload" the game wich both means psn access wich is NOT possible if you would like to keep JB opportunity.

WeŽll see what time would bring, maybe someday we could jb with firmware 3.5 and higher.

Greets Modmate

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News