Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Rebuilding PS3 Database error help?

Sponsored Links
    So I bought some DLC for favorite fitness game (there was no upload it the internet) but it gives me installation error 80029519. I heard that REBUIL DATABASE command from the recovery menu can set things straight, but the system warned me, that that can erase some saved data. So I need to know whats can be deleted? Not savegames by any chance?

Or any info about how fix the error would be nice.

Ps3 fat, 4.21 rebug

I did rebuild, but problem stays the same. Problem is unsloved still, so anybody know how to fix the error?
    Last edited by ZerotakerZX; 12-18-2012 at 12:18 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Best Answer - Posted by jamesnesc709:

If you on the cfw you can't use the dlc of the games you have to delete the files.. rebuild don't really help on this issue. I would do option 3 in safe mode instead.

Sponsored Links
    If you on the cfw you can't use the dlc of the games you have to delete the files.. rebuild don't really help on this issue. I would do option 3 in safe mode instead.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News