Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Rebug Freezing PS3 Slim a lot help?

Sponsored Links
    Hello,

Since I installed Rebug on my Slim, my ps3 is freezing a lot.... I was on kmeaw before without any problem, If I want to go back to kmeaw do I have to install OFW 3.55 before going back to Kmeaw or I can go straight from rebug to kmeaw?

Thanks
    Mysteryra
    Best Answer - Posted by elser1:

should be able to go straight rebug to kmeaw. have you got the latest rebug, doesn't freeze much in my experience. if you have an old rebug just update to latest version ad see if this fixes your problems.

also if you can't get directly from rebug to kmeaw then just do it in recovery mode .good luck mate. any problems just ask.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    should be able to go straight rebug to kmeaw. have you got the latest rebug, doesn't freeze much in my experience. if you have an old rebug just update to latest version ad see if this fixes your problems.

also if you can't get directly from rebug to kmeaw then just do it in recovery mode .good luck mate. any problems just ask.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Switch to kmeaw if you are still having problems its the best out there

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News