Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time help?

Sponsored Links
    I use a Droid to jailbreak the PS3. I was able to play this game. However, I updated my psfmod to the newest version 0.9.7.2. Now the game either locks up every time or goes to a black screen. I assume this is due to the payload used. I have tried Gaia 1.0.3.1 and 1.0.4.1 with no luck.

Is there a bin file I should load or something? Any help would be appreciated.
    Best Answer - Posted by jinx10000:

I finally figured this out. The defaults from that zip would not work for me.

If anyone else has this problem. I solved it by installing psfservicemod 0.3.3 and then loading the hermes v.4.b hex file from the sd card.

hermesv4b_teensy_v2.0++_at90usb1286_16Mhz.hex

Thanks for your help BarryBarryK.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    If you know its the payload why don't you just go back to the old one?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Multiple reasons:

1. The old one wouldn't play some of the newer games like Assassin's creed Brotherhood.
    2. I couldn't load different payloads through bin files with that version.
    3. It took about 15 tries before it would jailbreak. The newest version jailbreaks first time every time.
    4. I don't remember where I got it.

Actually I just searched for it and found it here...

http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-ha...tml#post304558

However, it isn't a bin file...

If you're using the latest psfmod, this archive has the payloads (bin files), just use the correct one for your firmware etc and it'll work
    Attached Files Attached Files

I finally figured this out. The defaults from that zip would not work for me.

If anyone else has this problem. I solved it by installing psfservicemod 0.3.3 and then loading the hermes v.4.b hex file from the sd card.

hermesv4b_teensy_v2.0++_at90usb1286_16Mhz.hex

Thanks for your help BarryBarryK.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News