Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Question [UnAnswered] Rainbow Six Vegas 2

Sponsored Links
    Who has it and what do you think? I had my copy since tuesday no reserve just walked in and bought 3 copies for myself and brothers. t looks fantastic and all, but my honest opinion i'm going back to cod4 when the map pack is released.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    from what I hear, it's like a hyped up Rainbow Six Vegas...
    New guns a couple of new maps, but it's still the same game.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Not really Impressed I have Both Vegas and Vegas2 virtually The same game with some upgrades (save your self the money and rent this game)

same here.. i've got both, and i would highly suggest renting this much prefer GRAW.

I really agree, it is the same game but it has some nice improvements, which I will list.

1. Better online
    2. Prettier graphics
    3. You now have the ability to tag enemies, which give the kill priorities to your team. It also really help to track them.
    4. Provides greater challenge.
    5. Also I think the AI is a huge improvement

Quote Originally Posted by starwarflcn View Post
    I really agree, it is the same game but it has some nice improvements, which I will list.

1. Better online
    2. Prettier graphics
    3. You now have the ability to tag enemies, which give the kill priorities to your team. It also really help to track them.
    4. Provides greater challenge.
    5. Also I think the AI is a huge improvement
    1. lot worse online (will definatley be resolved in time though)
    2. same graphics engine (UNREAL)
    3. you could tag enemies in the first rb6v.
    4. how exactly does it provide a greater challenge?
    5. totally agree here, vast improvements.

what? better on-line?? the on-line game is messed up!!! do not buy this game until they fix the online huge problems!

the game is the best FPS game but you can not play on-line! i think i will never again not only buy but not even rent an ubisofts game! all ubisofts games had problems exept i thing GRAW2.

what do you say?

i woudnt buy it anymore.. -.- hope they'll fix the online problems soon..

I've only got the 360 version from Gamefly due to the problems I've been hearing about on the PS3 version, but so far I find it more enjoyable. Probably because the title just released and it's not overwhelmed by kids proclaiming they're SEALs. That and the leveling system seems a bit more refined so people will actually play the damned game instead of waiting until the last minute to defuse the bomb just to get more XP.

The single-player story, however, was less stellar than the first. It's still a good romp if you enjoyed the original campaign, but it doesn't quite compare. I would purchase it if you want to start enjoying online play again, but I'm not sure how long such enjoyment will last. If you got a renting service like Gamefly, you're safe.

rented this one the day it came out and stopped playing that night, and went back to good old COD4...

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News