Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] quick question on ps3 dlc?

Sponsored Links
    is there a way to get the free jap dlc for Chou Jigen Game Neptune on 3.41 like can i back up my friends ps3 hdd and some how take it off there i don't think there's a way to read the files yet is there? sorry if this dosent belong here

ps sorry for the bad spelling
    Best Answer - Posted by modmate:

Hi,

that would not work "yet" cause of the missing "permissions" after rewrite. I`ve tried myself , dont know what exactly the error was, some like "dlc is corrupt"... At least i have to "reactivate" or even more bad to "redownload" the game wich both means psn access wich is NOT possible if you would like to keep JB opportunity.

WeŽll see what time would bring, maybe someday we could jb with firmware 3.5 and higher.

Greets Modmate

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hi,

that would not work "yet" cause of the missing "permissions" after rewrite. I`ve tried myself , dont know what exactly the error was, some like "dlc is corrupt"... At least i have to "reactivate" or even more bad to "redownload" the game wich both means psn access wich is NOT possible if you would like to keep JB opportunity.

WeŽll see what time would bring, maybe someday we could jb with firmware 3.5 and higher.

Greets Modmate

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    ok thanks for the advice

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News