Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Question about Region PS3

Sponsored Links
    Hey all,

I'm not quite sure which region the follow game happened to be, I know the PS3 is Region Free in games. But I did prefer a Europe/PAL Little Big Planet, because of it's multi language.

The Little Big Planet a shop sells is: UK version with Region 2.

What can I expect, a EUR/PAL one or a different region?

Thanks in advance!

Greets,
    Adr990
    Best Answer - Posted by Raze1988:

These are the Blu-Ray regions:

All "Region 2" stores can afaik sell Multi 5 games. I often order my games from the UK and the come in german too, but Uncharted 2 was English only.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    These are the Blu-Ray regions:

All "Region 2" stores can afaik sell Multi 5 games. I often order my games from the UK and the come in german too, but Uncharted 2 was English only.
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

blu-ray-region-code.png  

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    For me you should choose the Euro version because it is the most fit for you in all cases.

Is there any procedures to change the region of PS3, for example, by JAP to PAL ...?

ALL PS3 GAMES ARE REGIONFREE! you can play a PAL PS3 game on a US PS3, or a US PS3 GAME on a JAP PS3 and so on... it doesn't matter. most of the games are multi-lingual too. just buy the cheapest version and your good.

Like I said, I know the PS3 is region free.

But I do prefer the EUR version of LBP, as it also has dutch langauge.
    If I did buy the USA version of LBP it only has English.

So that is why I would like to know:
    Is UK, Region2 EUR or USA or JAP?

Thanks in advance.

R2 is EU or JAP, no clue why they have the same Region number for EU and JAP but they do.

THE GAMES ARE ON ALL CONSOLE playable ANY COUNTRY OR REGION OF THE MOMENT THEY ARE MULTILINGUAL

Quote Originally Posted by the wire View Post
    R2 is EU or JAP, no clue why they have the same Region number for EU and JAP but they do.
    Hmm I guess so.

Well thanks so far, I think I'm ordering it, as the seller tells me he only does sell English games, and the release date of this LBP is EUR, and he gives me a Region 2 UK..

Must be PAL than..

Thanks again,
    Adr990

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News