Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] question about mk9 and avi files?

Sponsored Links
    hi i need help,

i need to get game under 8 gb so to do that i would probably have to resize and shrink bitrate on some of the avi files. what program is best and easiest to use to shrink size of avi files?
    Best Answer - Posted by severusx:

You are trying to reduce the file size of AVI files that are inside games? Or are you talking about media that you loaded to the PS3? If you are talking about games, I can almost guarantee you that modifying those files will break the game. They aren't like PC games where you can mess with stuff and get away with it. I would just transfer a game or two over to your PC until you can get a bigger drive.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    To shrink the files will mean re-converting them, or file splitting, depending on what you are trying to do. If you want some software to convert them, send me your email and i'll send you some

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    You can either use FTP or use my guide here - http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-gu...tml?highlight=

game already works on external so no need for file splitting. i wanted to reduce size of few avi files because i have problem with space on external. So i was asking if anyone know softwares that can do that. Until i get large external HD i have to waste time with this crap.

You are trying to reduce the file size of AVI files that are inside games? Or are you talking about media that you loaded to the PS3? If you are talking about games, I can almost guarantee you that modifying those files will break the game. They aren't like PC games where you can mess with stuff and get away with it. I would just transfer a game or two over to your PC until you can get a bigger drive.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News