Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Question about importing PS3 games saves help?

Sponsored Links
    hi,

please forgive me if this is posted in the incorrect section. I have a game save of dragons dogma on my ps3.

I recently downgraded my ps3 and running the most current version of rebug. my question is, do I have to do anything to import my game save from dragons dogma into dark arisen?

when I tried to start up the dark arisen game, it didn't give me an option to import my save file.

does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    If it doesn't give an option to import a save from one game to another, then it simply cant be imported. This answer is based on what I think you meant

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I would believe its a different game so no. If it was a different region or different user then yes but as its a completely different game then you can't. That's like asking why cant you use your Test Drive savegame in GT5.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    actually its an expansion of the same game. The official description of the game says that it will import saved data and transfer the character over.

maybe it will only do that if I sign in, but I don't want to get banned. thanks though

This happened to me when trying to import Mass Effect 1 save game to Mass Effect 2, i didn't get an option in ME2 to import the save, but when i installed the latest ME2 update pkg it displayed the import option so try to install the latest update pkg for Dark arisen, maybe the same thing will happen & MAYBE NOT.

Have a nice day.

ok thank you for the info. I will try to locate an updated pkg.

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News