Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Query regarding PS3 Game saves?

Sponsored Links
    I have 2 questions:

1.) Does the original disc which lies in the drive, spin, while you're playing a backed up game from open manager?

2.) Can you upload game saves and fuse them in your JB'd console? If yes, then how?
    Best Answer - Posted by marc2590:

1. yes i believe it was to emulate the loading process or something like that. the newest managers and hexes allow you to play most games without a disc inside.

2. Not sure what your asking... but if you want to know if you can download a game save and transfer it to your ps3 then yes. you have to ftp the game save into the game saves folder

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    1. yes i believe it was to emulate the loading process or something like that. the newest managers and hexes allow you to play most games without a disc inside.

2. Not sure what your asking... but if you want to know if you can download a game save and transfer it to your ps3 then yes. you have to ftp the game save into the game saves folder

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    1. The disc dose spin at first but after a few minutes it stops spinning and becomes idle.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News