Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Psn store back up?

Sponsored Links
    i'm just wondering if anyone can get psn store up yet? i can't, i was on rockstars social thingy for my la noire account trying to sync psn account.. was digging around trying to get it to work.. i found this:

20/05/2011 Purchase Order $0.00
    PlayStation®Plus: 90-day Membership (1) $0.00
    20/05/2011 Wallet Payment $0.00
    and transaction # etc..

that's strange.. is this the welcome back package.. i am already ps+ so i thought i get 2 months free and the month and 1/2 wasted...
    any ideas of what this is.. when i saw the charge for 0 i thought may have been the psn hackers at first... too much la noire... LOL
    Best Answer - Posted by severusx:

AFAIK it is still offline. Everyone who is trying to play Dirt 3 is having trouble too.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    AFAIK it is still offline. Everyone who is trying to play Dirt 3 is having trouble too.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    yeah it needs a download to activate the online features = fail since there's no store and they won't issue a patch like the Mortal Kombat one lol.

That's what they get for trying to force people to pay extra money for pre-owned copies.

well, i don't think that EA and other companies will change their mind about this idiot thing that "don't use 2nd hand game" just because currently you cannot activate it

yeah but its still very new wait until some loud spoken parent buys their kid a bargain basement second hand game for a few quid only to find that the publishers want another tenner. Personally I don't get why they think they're entitled to any profit from a second hand game? It's not like they payed the original owner when he sold it back to the shop.

I know, right of first sale be damned. That's what happens when publishing is consolidated into two gigantic conglomerates.

Well - there is only one solution to this - boycot such games... the same crap as protected game saves. This is the only thing they'll understand - drop in sales / lost profits...

Quote Originally Posted by severusx View Post
    what is afaik?

thanks for the info.. i've finished with la noire and was gonna swap it for dirt 3, but now i might get portal 2 or something else.. so what about the psn plus transaction? anyone notice that?

Quote Originally Posted by elser1 View Post
    what is afaik?
    I use that a lot myself hehe.. shorthand for "as far as I know" pretty much.

ahhh.. good one.. thanks!

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News