[Answered] PSN Password Recovery help?

I can't log into PSN through my PS3 due to using CFW so I went to log into it through the PSN website and their password recovery has been "down for maintenance" for days now. How long has this been going on? Has it been permanently like this ever since Sony took their services down due to getting hacked?

its been like that ever since psn came back up. if you want to get your password rest then you will have to contact sony in your country by email or phone support, they will ask security questions such as Dob username email address used to create the account and possable they will ask what was the 1st purchace on your psn account, they will then send a password reset email to your registered email address.

but you have to be quick as it only lasts 4 hours, so if you are not at home when the email arived you will have to contact them again. which is kinda dumb as they should make the link last longer.

hope that helps

Lightbulb

Here is a URL that may also be of use, it pretty much covers what Osirisx said with links to the reset pages, etc: http://us.playstation.com/support/an....htm?a_id=2360