Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Red Face [Answered] psn network card help?

Sponsored Links
    hi all,

i have a pal ps3 console with usa psn store account... i want buy psn network card for COD map pack from usa psn store. my cod 4 and 5 disk is region-4 (Australia).. i read cod map are region locked.. so can i use Usa psn network card it will work ? or i have to create an au account and buy au psn card?

please help
    Best Answer - Posted by piggybank67:

i believe that the psn cards are region locked, and you will have to make an au account and get a au psn card.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i believe that the psn cards are region locked, and you will have to make an au account and get a au psn card.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Yep. its not working..maps are region locked... i download and install successfully but maps are not showing on live game menu.

ok here is the question.. my ps3 is PAL... i dont know UK or AU. I have cod 4 and 5 both are region (4) - Au (Australia and new Zealand) and Motorstrom which come free with Ps3 console region are (2) - (europe and middle east)

i want buy psn card for cod4 map which one i use Psn(UK) or Psn(Au)
    coz Psn(us) not working waste my 50$

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News