Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Are PSN games hacked yet?

Sponsored Links
    Sure I know awhile back someone managed to decrypt the sonic 4 pkg file, just to view levels and other things, but im talking PSN games in general, Has any progress been made to hacking them for a download > Install > Play?

Since we can build pkg files, Why can't we reverse engineer the process to break one down into its basic game components, remove the licence check, then rebuild it?
    Best Answer - Posted by PS3 News:

Some NPDRM hashes/keysets were posted HERE along with news that "Pac-man DX" was released with hacked activation, but Mathieulh didn't post the keys themselves and since then I haven't read more on it... that said, only time will tell where this leads I suppose.

Sponsored Links

Arrow

Sponsored Links
    Some NPDRM hashes/keysets were posted HERE along with news that "Pac-man DX" was released with hacked activation, but Mathieulh didn't post the keys themselves and since then I haven't read more on it... that said, only time will tell where this leads I suppose.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thanks, This is great news... Just hope theres some progress to come from it. I would even offer quite a bit to the first person who makes a universal activator, and i'm sure quite a few others would too.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News