Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] PSN Games back in demo version?

Sponsored Links
    I bought Worms, PixelJunk Monster (+ expension pack), Brain challenge and some other little games from the PSN a year ago!

Yesterday, I did a complete backup of my playstation, swap the hard drive with a 320Gb and restored the whole thing.
    All the game and save data are still there, but all the game I bought are now demos !
    I tried to log back into my account but has I have 3.41, it won't let me go .. of course.

Is there anything I can do to get these game working again ?
    I don't care if I have to loose my saves from these game, I would prefer to keep them of course but it doesn't matter if I can't !

I will probably have to download them from my PC and install them using open manager ?

Thank you very much
    Best Answer - Posted by ChaseHammer:

nope, nothing you can do but login to PSN and then Account Management to reauthorize them. I have the same issue. No games that require "Owners" to work do as they were erased. My blu-ray movie playback was also disabled. sucks.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    nope, nothing you can do but login to PSN and then Account Management to reauthorize them. I have the same issue. No games that require "Owners" to work do as they were erased. My blu-ray movie playback was also disabled. sucks.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News