Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] PSN game pkg installer help?

Sponsored Links
    Hi,

What does psn game pkg installer do in addition of copy decrypted file/folder to the hdd? Can i simply copy extracted file/folder to the 'game' folder and it will show in the XMB menu?

I did already but the game icon doesn't show in the XMB menu What file else should i modified next?
    Best Answer - Posted by muny21:

Good question. I was trying to figure that out myself. It does modify another file on the ps3 to make the game show up on xmb but I could not figure out which one. I guess it makes an install record of some sort on the ps3 and without it the game will not show up. If you figure it out, let me know.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Good question. I was trying to figure that out myself. It does modify another file on the ps3 to make the game show up on xmb but I could not figure out which one. I guess it makes an install record of some sort on the ps3 and without it the game will not show up. If you figure it out, let me know.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News