Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links

[Answered] PSN Error The connection to the server has timed out help?

Sponsored Links
    Hi! I'm having a problem with my ps3. First i have to say that i'm using 4.46.1 D-rex firmware and i'm banned (i don't know if it matters because it should give me an error and let me use an unban).

So, when i do internet connection test at the console it says succeeded to obtain ip address and internet connection. The other point i released is that i have another PS3 (with ofw) that is working normally with the same internet connection. So, i think the problem is not from the internet itself, but from the PS3.

I hope you guys to help me in any way. Sorry for the bad english
    Best Answer - Posted by faquire:

Hi people! I have the good news!

I made the DEX to CEX and i installed the 4.46 rogero cfw again. And for my surprise it worked!

Thank you all for the support. This thread can help other guys having this problem

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    If you are banned on one console and PSN is not connecting properly, yet the non-banned OFW one is, I suppose its the PSN rejecting your console ID.

Change console ID = It should work fine after.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thanks for the support. It didn't work. I used an unbanned console id it still says that the connection to the server has timed out. I searched about this "error" and some guys says that it is a problem from the internet. But my ofw ps3 is working normally so i refuse this point. I don't really know what can i do...

Would it work if i switch the hdd?

You should check to make sure your DNS server is set properly on the CFW ps3, try manual setting with Googles DNS Server 8.8.8.8

Try to restart your router for 1 hour.

Sounds more like a router problem. And how your network is setup.

Have you got both PS3s in DMZ mode or something? IP Conflict? DHCP enabled?

Hi people! First i have to thank you for the answers. Unfortunately i'm still having the problem

I used my laptop to create a wireless hotspot from a 3g internet device that i asked my friend to try and it didn't work. So, i'm sure the problem is on the ps3, maybe the cfw or some another setting.

I tried to restart the router and it didn't work, i put the google dns and it didn't work too.

#dyceast: Nothing DMZ mode, IP conflict (i don't think so) neither DHCP enabled

this happens to me a lot when I use yet another by pass , I usually restart the ps3 and relaunch the program on the PC. For your situation I would try to reset your internet settings

It's been almost two weeks and i still don't know what to do. It's something hard

try with another router or close the router for 1 hour, i got the same problem and it worked.

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News