Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] psn content expired after internal battery unplugged?

Sponsored Links
    hi guys, anyone have a solution to this issue, i had the YLOD so i reflowed the system, it works perfectly except my psn games all show expired and that i need to sync with the internet time server (most likely caused by me needing to unplug the internal battery), problem is, im still on 3.41 and to sync time i need access psn.

i'm not sure if proxy still works i remember the proxy stopped working at a much lower firmware. i've got ftp access so i can make changes, just unsure what to change.

any ideas
    Best Answer - Posted by CHRONOMASTER:

Try setting the system date and time and rebooting. The license may be tied to a valid date and time.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    can you not just install fw 3.50 yourself, with an usb-stick. the fw is available here in the download section. then you can sync your unit with the time server.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    OP wants to retain 3.41 firmware which is why he is dicussing proxy's and everything. Updating to 3.5 will wipe-out his jailbreak.

You should be able to Use the Demo Installer to reinstall the PSN games, but you will need to capture the PKG/ find it online. This should re-enable them. If it does not you will need to check the flashes to find out what file has the sync time stamp.
    Last edited by FireSokar; 09-28-2010 at 11:07 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Try setting the system date and time and rebooting. The license may be tied to a valid date and time.

As mentioned above - try to set your correct date and time - this is the same problem as during the 28 / 29 February bug ...

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News