Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links

[Answered] psn 150 dlls accounts, how did they create it?

Sponsored Links
    Sorry my english mates.. recently in a lot of sites, are offering 150dlls accounts for the psn store, but to prices that dont exceed 50 dlls, so... how do they do it?? theres some method somewhere and i can't find it...

Someone can help in this??

Thanks in advance, and again, excuse my poor english.

Sponsored Links

Exclamation

Sponsored Links
    Usually it's a stolen credit card that has been used to add funds to that playstation accounts wallet.

You buy the account name (email address etc) and the password off the seller so that you can have access to the money on that account and do with it what you like (download games films etc), you will save it to your ps3 hdd which can be used by any other users on your ps3, you will most probably delete the account once you've spent the $150 because theres no other use for it.

I don't think it's right to ever buy an account off someone who you don't either know or trust.
    Especially if they are selling it for significantly less than what is on the account!

It's just theft, and by paying the $50 for the account you are paying the theif for their efforts.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    My friend, this may be a scam... or they found a way to steal those cards and activate em for free? Who knows but still I wouldnt trust this!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by saviour07 View Post
    Usually it's a stolen credit card that has been used to add funds to that playstation accounts wallet.

You buy the account name (email address etc) and the password off the seller so that you can have access to the money on that account and do with it what you like (download games films etc), you will save it to your ps3 hdd which can be used by any other users on your ps3, you will most probably delete the account once you've spent the $150 because theres no other use for it.

I don't think it's right to ever buy an account off someone who you don't either know or trust.
    Especially if they are selling it for significantly less than what is on the account!

It's just theft, and by paying the $50 for the account you are paying the theif for their efforts.
    I don't think is with credit card stolen, check ebay right now, there's a lot of people selling it, and they already sold a lot. Of course, i'm totally agree with you, if u pay for something that has been stolen, you are giving cheers to the thief.

But, is not that, i think that there is a loophole in the system, i want to use it... jaja, for free of course...

Question

Can you post some links as to where you've seen these accounts because I can only find 50 pre-activated accounts for 35 (which I still wouldn't trust!)

If it is not credit card fraud or cloned credit cards then I would have to think that someone has managed to steal/acquire a batch of psn cards which they have used to add funds to temporary pre-activated accounts which they can then sell on.

Even if it's neither card fraud or stolen psn cards, I would still have to believe that it is not 100% legal (spare me the "piracy not being legal" lectures) because noone (thats sane!) sells something for less than what they have paid for!

If someone buys a 50 psn card and decides they dont want/need it, then sell it to someone else for 50, it's not damaged goods and the seal to reveal the promo code hasn't been sctratched off so it's legit. Don't sell it for less than what you paid for!

Similarly if you've added $150 to an account and decide you don't want or need the funds, then you don't offer to sell $150 of YOUR money for less than that unless it wasn't YOUR money to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by saviour07 View Post
    Can you post some links as to where you've seen these accounts because I can only find 50 pre-activated accounts for 35 (which I still wouldn't trust!)

If it is not credit card fraud or cloned credit cards then I would have to think that someone has managed to steal/acquire a batch of psn cards which they have used to add funds to temporary pre-activated accounts which they can then sell on.

Even if it's neither card fraud or stolen psn cards, I would still have to believe that it is not 100% legal (spare me the "piracy not being legal" lectures) because noone (thats sane!) sells something for less than what they have paid for!

If someone buys a 50 psn card and decides they dont want/need it, then sell it to someone else for 50, it's not damaged goods and the seal to reveal the promo code hasn't been sctratched off so it's legit. Don't sell it for less than what you paid for!

Similarly if you've added $150 to an account and decide you don't want or need the funds, then you don't offer to sell $150 of YOUR money for less than that unless it wasn't YOUR money to begin with.
    This is just one example of the many sellers of these cards. This guy is selling them for $13, but you can find these things for as low as $10, easy. The people who sell them for $10+ on eBay have a method of buying them for $5ish in mass numbers and resell them. So in reality, these guys are just making profit off of the original sellers (god knows how the original sellers got the cards). So, depending on how you look at it... These guys are kinda the drug dealers of the Playstation world
    Code:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/150-PSN-ACCOUNT-US-ONLY-BUY-NOW-ONLY-13-00-/170475355910?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Video_Games_Accessories&hash=item27b11f7f06
    I'm not encouraging or condoning this in any way, but I will admit that I have bought a few of these cards in the past. My PSN account is fine and the downloads still work. I kinda figured these people found a loophole aswell. I'm hoping that's truly how they got the $$$ in these accounts, because if it's from stolen credit cards then that's just a shame. I won't be buying any more of these, and I don't suggest that anyone else here does either; if these are from stolen credit cards, then it's not worth what could happen to you in the long-run.

From experiences of buying these cards, I can say that some of these guys are honest and will send you the PSN account details. Some of them will try and run off with your money. It's just a matter of trying to find someone who will actually send you the information. I've only had one bad egg out of three. I bought the first one to see if it was actually real or not, and it is. The second one was to get the DLC for Borderlands and other games (this was the one that ran off with my money). The third guy came through and I got Borderlands DLC with it. Beware if you're planning to buy one of these.

Also, I'm new to this site so I'm not sure if I'm allowed to link out of here or not but... If the link gets deleted, just search "150 psn" or "150 playstation network card" or something of the such. You'll surely find loads of them.

ALSO, one more thing. Off of eBay, I purchased MW2 last week. When my copy arrived (brand new I might add), it had a Walmart receipt in the packaging. The receipt showed that all this person did was buy the game off of Walmart.com, put in MY shipping address and have it sent to my house. I only payed them $39 for the game. The receipt showed this person payed a total of $67.11 for this game ($52.54 for the game, $9.97 for the shipping and $4.60 tax).

This was NOT mentioned in the auction and I was pretty surprised when I first got the game and receipt. I almost shat myself with thoughts like: "Oh crap this person stole a credit card, bought this game and got it sent to my address... I'm screwed." But after calming down and thinking about it, I figured it was probably someone who got a Walmart giftcard for christmas/from contest/giveaway or whatever and decided they wanted to get cash out of it rather than buying shit from Walmart.

Hopefully that's how it turns out. But in a worst case scenario, where the police come knocking on my door, accusing me of credit card fraud... I've saved the receipt, where it shows the person who ordered the game's address. I've also saved a screenshot of the auction I won just incase. I hope this person bought this game legit, because if not... He's screwed.

Anyways, just of the story is there's something fishy going on. Whether it's stolen credit cards, loopholes or whatever... People are making profit through shady businesses. I advise you all to steer clear of these cards and watch what you buy eBay.

/rant

Lightbulb

It may still be an advertisement that puts Sony..

I cant figure how could it be stolen credit cards, is impossible... why?? cause theres a lot of people selling these accounts... and i mean.. a lot, and they already sell a lot of accounts... so... is a loophole... where is it??

Exclamation

I bought one of these accounts of a friend, when i found out they were bad, i got woried, he then admitted to me that he bought them of Ebay.

I checked my transaction list, the account had indeed been bought with a credit card.
    Attached Images<br><br> Attached Images

well.... in this case, they don't charge the money in ur account, they give you an account with the money on it. i think is a different thing... and another ... if is of a credit card... why they dont charge 300 dlls?? why just 150??

So.. the method, the loophole, just give chance to charge 150 top...

What is the method?? maybe is from credit cards... but... is only a reduced group who do it... and the credit card is rejected in... 7 days, then the account is canceled... that's why the account works just 7 days, top...

and the reason thats a lot of people selling these around the world....

Resellers... damn it.
    Last edited by zuzto; 04-20-2010 at 08:02 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News