Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] PsJB Loader: Damaged Data?

Sponsored Links
    Hello everyone,

Ever since I used this payload: http://www.ps3news.com/ps3-hacks-jai...ilbreak-users/

I got a few games saying Disk it dirty/damaged or disk reading error etc. I tried to re install/copy them over FTP, nothing helped so far.

AC Brotherhood is now also just showing it's ID in the Loader (Open Manager v2.1 Rev I-2) I've tried MultiMan too, but same results.

I hopped back to some other Payloads and games seemed to load good, but previous loaded games with this other (See Above) payload still seem to be broken..

What do I have to do? I already tried to removed the Installation data, but it didn't seem to help...

Thanks in advance guys!

Greetings,
    Adr990

Edit: I still didn't really figure it out. All the games worked before..
    Last edited by adr990; 11-21-2010 at 08:20 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Best Answer - Posted by N3m35152812:

this payload gives these errors. there is nothing corrupted on your ps3. use another payload..

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I need help for it also.. heh

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I really need some help here.

hmm wierd, could it be some kinda permission error?or maybe payload activated for example the hermes patch thingie?

havent tried that payload neither read about it,

try using the fix permission in the manager, im just guessing to get something started to maybe figure it out

this payload gives these errors. there is nothing corrupted on your ps3. use another payload..

didn't he say he switched back? but the games he tried to run with this payload and didn't work, has apperently stopped working on the old payload to?

or am i misunderstanding?

you are correct, that's exactly what he said... it does seem like some sort of permissions problem or something. didn't some previous versions of some managers have a fix permissions feature it could be worth a try.

it's better not to research too much with these payloads and all if you're not a dev. Period. It CAN brick your console. Period..!!

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News