Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] PsJailbreak without BD-Drive?

Sponsored Links
    Hello guys, I have specific question. Now we have psgroove with Hermes payload and new backup manager, so we can load some games without disc in the drive.

I have PS3 with faulty BD drive. Will PSGroove work without BD drive at all? Could someone try it please? Thanks in advance
    Best Answer - Posted by fifi5:

Nope, non will work with a faulty bluray drive board connected to the ps3, it will give a black screen when launching any application (backup manager, ftp, game demos etc.), but you will have the access to install pkg's with jailbreak. For now there is no solution but to connect the correct drive board

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    There are long threads on this if you search the forum, but in short it works for some games but others must have the disc in the drive to play at the moment.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by PS3 News View Post
    There are long threads on this if you search the forum, but in short it works for some games but others must have the disc in the drive to play at the moment.
    The thing is, I want to know, will some games work without WHOLE DRIVE itself, not only without disc?

Nope, non will work with a faulty bluray drive board connected to the ps3, it will give a black screen when launching any application (backup manager, ftp, game demos etc.), but you will have the access to install pkg's with jailbreak. For now there is no solution but to connect the correct drive board

Quote Originally Posted by fifi5 View Post
    Thanks! I hope there will be software solution for this problem one day

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News