Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] PSGroove on 3.15

Sponsored Links
    Has anybody patched the psgroove source to get it to run on 3.15 or any other lower firmware. Seeing as I'm at a standstill here, i use otheros daily and play a game around once a week.
    Best Answer - Posted by Pcsx2006:

At moment PSGroove and PSjailbreak only works on 3.41 fw but maybe in near future someone will patch it to work on all fw's or make a custom 3.41 firmware with otheros support, So it's your prefrence what you need at the moment backups, homebrews or otheros.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Not to my knowledge yet, as it was based on PS JailBreak which was hardcoded for 3.41. When someone does though, it will definitely be in the Site News.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    good luck on that my dude.. I don't think this will be happening since as stated it was made for 3.41.

My xplain is arriving tommorrow, I'm currently on 3.15 on a Jap60gb. I'll post again then.

At moment PSGroove and PSjailbreak only works on 3.41 fw but maybe in near future someone will patch it to work on all fw's or make a custom 3.41 firmware with otheros support, So it's your prefrence what you need at the moment backups, homebrews or otheros.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News