Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[UnAnswered] ps3key updating help?

Sponsored Links
    hi i wonder if anyone can help,

i have a ps3 key updated with the latest 2.3 update, i still have game not loading issues and wondered if i should update the boot manager from boot manager 1 to something better? i'm not sure how to do this though, if someone can help point me in the right direction would be brilliant and thanks spearzy.
    Last edited by spearzy; 10-07-2010 at 10:41 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i'd say yes update manager, i recommmend either OBM 1.16 or Sexymanager, it can be found on the forum, personally i use Sexymanager and it works fine

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    OBM 1.16 is very nice indeed , but dont forget that there are still severa games out there wich will end up in freezing or black screens. If most of your games work for you stay witgh what you got and wait for another payload update in the near future.

Greets Modmate

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Ps3 key has 32kb which will be good enough when there is a future payload that will make more games compatible.

can anyone help with this?

i don't want to try updating the backup manager untill i know how to do it properly thanks. spearzy.
    Last edited by spearzy; 10-08-2010 at 06:28 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News